Eden brown is working in partnership with a housing association to recruit for an ICT Project Manager based in Essex, Southend - on-Sea.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ICT Project Manager to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for Supporter service functions.
- To identify, assess and manage all risks, to ensure the success of a project.
- To deliver projects within a timescale and budget
- To ensure that the project plans and risks are realistic and maintained, and too provide accurate reports for stakeholders.
- To work with selected providers, in order to manage the project.
- To manage a project and make sure that all necessities are delivered and gained within a budget and timescale and are signed off.
- Develop and deliver effective training plans and put arrangements in place for ongoing training.
- To provide strong and effective leadership to the team, and take the correct action where performance strays from the agreed targets.
- A proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex cross department and cross-organisation projects on-time, within budget and scope, with end-to-end accountability, within SME multi-site organisations.
- Budgets - experience of principles, methods, techniques and tools for the preparation and monitoring of budgets to minimise and manage costs and ensure cost-effectiveness and value for money
- Prince2, or other project management qualification
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, pleased apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.