Eden Brown is working in partnership with a superb health charity in Hampshire on their newly created Individual Giving & Supporter Engagement Manager vacancy. This is effectively a Deputy Head of Fundraising position with opportunity for growth in the role in the long-term. There is also flexibility with home-working and/or part-time hours in the post-Covid world. During the current restrictions this job is home-based.
The Individual Giving & Supporter Engagement Manager will play a leading and hands on role in the growth of the team and the charity. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the supporter acquisition, retention and development plans with a focus on growing reach, engagement and ultimately income across Individual Giving, Legacy and In Mem activity. You will be responsible for building the approach, team and leading the delivery needed to support this step change. Put simply, they are looking for someone to take our Legacy, Individual Giving and In mem revenues to the next level.
Key duties include:
* Develop and deliver a strategy to drive an increase in reach and engagement to maximise income potential across individual, legacy and in mem giving
* Design and implement campaigns and content to accelerate the acquisition of new supporters from across the UK using a variety of channels, touch points and relationships
* Provide a supporter experience that increases conversion and retention and builds long term commitment to the charity
* Utilise insight and data to set, monitor and evaluate campaign and revenue performance
* Manage, support and inspire your direct reports
* Engage and manage agency and supplier relationships and performance
* Manage the budget planning and monitoring across the three income streams
* Collaborate closely with comms and the wider charity to build understanding and support across the organisation and to deliver rewarding interconnected themed campaigns and appeals
* Support the Head of Fundraising with the strategic direction and planning processes for the department.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Demonstrable successes in growing income across multiple revenues with a wide range of activities, campaigns and appeals
* Experience of researching, drafting and presenting strategic reports with evidence and supporting materials for effective decision-making
* Track record of developing supporter-focused content and products that increases reach and engagement across a wide range of viable campaigns and programmes across a variety of fundraising channels
* Proven experience of leading, inspiring and growing a range of direct reports
* Proven experience of optimising touch points, channels and relationships to acquire new supporters, increase conversion and retention and improve supporter experience
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.