Here at Eden Brown we are working with a large, high profile children's charity on their exciting Internal Communications and Engagement Manager job vacancy.
The Internal Communications and Engagement Manager will lead on key internal communications and engagement projects including change communications ensuring staff feel informed, valued, engaged and able to play their part in developing the charity's strategy.
Some of the key activities of this job include:
- Deliver clear, engaging and high-quality communications to meet the needs of their diverse internal audience during a time of considerable change
- Manage multiple internal communications channels - including the intranet, regular e-newsletters and weekly blogs and emails and source, and source, write and edit content
- Lead on key change projects, advising senior leaders, producing and delivering communications plans and evaluating impact
- Design and lead key set-piece engagement events and campaigns, project managing from start to finish, planning strategic content and advising senior leaders
- Responsible for all intranet content, monitoring and evaluating to drive improvements based on user experience
This role would suit someone with experience of change communications, experience of success in maximising results in a high-profile communications environment both as part of a team and working with other departments and senior stakeholders, experience of intranet content management and experience of delivering effective internal communications initiatives in a large and/or complex organisation going through change.
Click on the link to apply. To find out more call Tony Williams on 020 3017 5014 or email [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.