A superb international humanitarian charity has an exciting opportunity for a Major Donor Fundraiser based at their London HQ. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for raising major income from HNWIs by identifying and cultivating contacts soliciting and stewarding gifts and specifically helping the with growth and accessing new major donor markets.
- Research and build relationships with newly identified major donors and major prospects, as part of the charity's new strategy to significantly expand our portfolios and programme response
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with a caseload of donors, informing, educating and inspiring them about the charity's work building them into the organisation
- Move prospects through the solicitation stages building to an ask, made directly or by facilitating peer-to-peer asks.
- Identify new prospects not known to the charity yet
This role would suit someone with the following experience:
- Experience of pitching projects and securing high level gifts from UK-based and overseas major donors
- Experience/ good understanding of major donor fundraising
- Driven, proactive and externally focused, able to spot and create opportunities
- Experience of stewardship and cultivation events
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.