Eden Brown is pleased to be working with a high profile health charity on their exciting Mass Participation Manager vacancy. This role can be based at their HQ in London or anywhere in the UK including remotely.
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Location: Flexible, UK or UK office, London E1.
Salary: £31,395 - £34,883 (London/SE) and £28,311 - £31,799 (Regions/nations)
Application Closing Date: Monday 9 November
Interviews: Monday 16 November
Fundraising Events are an important area of growth for the charity's Engagement and Fundraising Directorate. They have seen some great successes in their bespoke challenges both in terms of acquisition and fundraised income, growing from c.3000 event participants to more than 30,000 in the last three years.
It is an exciting time to join what is a busy, successful and growing Fundraising Events & Mass Participation Team as they take the opportunity to capitalise on significant additional investment to keep growing their challenges and improving the experience they offer supporters.
* Project manage and develop specific mass participation event products
* Prototype, test and launch new mass participation events with the objective of developing new and sustainable income streams
* Contribute to and deliver income and expenditure budgets, ensuring the best return on investment for the charity
* Deliver events and ensure all legal, health and safety, risk assessments and crisis management requirements are met
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record marketing and delivering successful mass participation activity, as well as having excellent communication and project management skills. We are looking to recruit someone who can:
* Project manage multiple mass participation events
* Prototype, develop and launch to market new mass participation concepts
* Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders, including relationships with agencies
* Plan, manage and evaluate event day logistics
* Prepare and manage budgets
* Develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategies and communication plans
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.