Eden Brown is proudly working with a high profile and much-loved disability charity to help them recruit a New Partnerships Manager to be based at their Central London HQ. This is a full-time position with one day per week working from home.
The New Partnerships Manager will have responsibility for generating new business income from a range of corporate sectors.
Main duties include:
- identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial partnerships
- develop and present creative and engaging new business proposals and pitches for corporate prospects
- proactively cold calling corporate prospects, securing and attending meetings
- research competitor activity, corporate prospects, and business sectors to leverage new business opportunities and keep up to date on business trends
- regularly identify and attend business networking events
This role would suit someone with experience and proven track record of solutions-based fundraising, business development, and account management, experience of developing new business by researching new leads, making cold calls to potential partners, face-to-face meetings, client-facing presentations etc as well as knowledge of the UK corporate sector, significant level of commercial awareness and the opportunities that this presents.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.