Eden Brown is working in partnership with a National Health Charity who are looking for an experienced Operations Officer to join them. This is a temporary role for 3 months with the view to become permanent for the right candidate.
You would be supporting the Facilities Manager with the management of the London Head Office based in Central London(approx. 23K sq ft) to deliver a safe, effective and enjoyable environment for building users.
The role will involve duties relating to maintenance, H&S, post, reception cover, invoicing, facilities inbox, general admin and management of ID cards.
Education and qualifications
- Relevant Facilities Management experience essential
- H&S qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH)*
- BIFM or similar membership/accreditation*
- First aider/fire warden
Skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work pro actively and use initiative
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Good knowledge of H&S and compliance legislation and practices
- Experience of working in charity sector desirable
- Professional and reliable
- Self motivated and 'can do' attitude
If the above role is of interest and you wish to get more details, please contact Julia on 0203 017 5007 or email your CV to [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.