PART TIME(3 days per week)
Admin Assistant/Personal Assistant
Temp - 6 Months
East London - Hackney
My Client; a national charity, is now looking for a Personal Assistant / Admin Assistant to work 3 days a week.
The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent administrative and organisational skills, who is experienced at working in a busy office environment, has a keen eye for detail, is a team player, quick to learn and able to show initiative.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events, meetings and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- Proof reading documentation
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
You will need a DBS check (we can provide one if you don't have one)
Please apply today or call me on 0203 017 5035 for more information or a confidential chat, SHORTLISTING CV'S 11/02/2020
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.