Part Time Media Manager
Tower Hill, London
Fixed Term - 11 Months
This leading charity is now seeking a Part time Media Manager, to work 14 hours per week;
The Media Managers within the Marketing and Communications directorate are responsible for acting as strategic business partners and the planning, proactive delivery and evaluation of integrated communications activities across the pillar activities, aligned to the 2017-22 strategy: campaigns, support, research and fundraising. You will influence and negotiate at all levels of the Society and deliver strategic outcomes.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Lead, inspire and develop a high-performing and motivated team to implement media plans that are best in class, embedding a culture of proactive, effective and efficient team working.
- Promote the Society across national press, broadcast and online media, consumer and trade publications and other identified media, including identifying media opportunities, writing comment pieces, press releases and statements and ensuring their follow up
- Work closely with the digital, celebrity and marketing teams to ensure that all media activities are properly integrated, informed, planned, scheduled and evaluated.
- Position This Charity as the rallying point of the focused movement through one cohesive narrative and high-profile campaigns that are integrated across the charity with consistent messaging, and galvanise individuals to join with them and be part of the social movement for change
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of using social media to increase reach and impact of communications
- Excellent understanding of the national media and its requirements
- Demonstrable experience of developing integrated communications strategies and leading campaign implementation
- Evidence of having achieved significant and effective national media coverage for key projects and campaign activity, in line with organisational objectives
We are shortlisting candidates ASAP - please apply today for immediate consideration, alternatively you can email me on for more information
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.