Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a national health charity based in London who is on the look out for a Partnerships Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role helping to develop and engage the organisation's strategic partnerships.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that is looking for a confident individual, who is able to continuously secure and manage high value relationships and partnerships. This will be with both the current and new corporates and individual supporters.
- Continuously matching high value strategic funders with new funding opportunities
- Focus on strategic corporate partnership development
- Deliver targets and planned activity for corporate and philanthropy
- Project Manage and engage new stakeholders
- Must have experience of working within a charity or not for profit
- Knowledge and understanding on relationship building skills
- Experience in securing strategic partnerships with corporates
- Experience of bring in new partnerships
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Stephen on [email protected] - 0203 017 5006
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.