Eden Brown is working in partnership with a Private Health Care organisation, to recruit for a Pathway Coordinator based in Bedford.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Pathway Coordinator to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible for all supportive administrative duties, and to monitor the pathways.
- Interpretation of excel based data to manage and monitor patient pathways
- Running and interpreting 18 week tracking reports within MS Excel
- Monitoring these patient pathways within our clinical records system
- Working alongside our clinical and administration teams to unblock pathways and feedback user errors via our workplace training team
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential, and the candidate must be able to work within a team
- Strong excel skills are essential.
- Previous secretarial experience within a healthcare environment is desirable
- A potential candidate should be an organised and well-motivated person with a polite telephone manner and the ability to prioritise a work load.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now. Or for more information contact Chloe on [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.