6 Weeks - Starting 2nd March
As a Personal Assistant / Administrator, the candidate will be assisting with general administrative duties along with preparation, delivery and support of an important board meeting, following up with assistance to ensure the full process runs smoothly.
Working either 3 days per week for 6 weeks, or 4 days per week for 5 weeks.
Strong organisational, and interpersonal skills and experience are essential, along with the ability to be proactive and takes initiative so they can be left alone and trusted to complete all tasks.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events, meetings and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- Proof reading documentation
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
please apply today for consideration, alternatively you can email me on [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.