Eden Brown is working with a superb non-profit organisation in Berkshire on this very exciting Head of Business Development vacancy. The charity runs a series of development programmes and events for senior leaders across all sectors of society, including Corporate, Civil Service, Military, Charity, Police, Fire, NHS, Education, Faith and Social Enterprises. Most programme are held within Windsor Castle. They are a charity who provide leadership development to inspire and help people develop themselves, their originations and society.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager who will coordinate and manage their programmes and events, the role involves handling all aspects of event management, from initial planning through to logistics and on-site delivery.
This includes managing all programme administration including:
- Booking participants onto programmes and guiding them through the process
- Sending pre- and post-programme information to participants
- Liaising with speakers
- Setting up and attending briefing meetings for their Chairs and Facilitators
- Producing the programme information packs
- Attending and overseeing the smooth and efficient running of each programme, liaising with venue staff, ensuring all necessary services and equipment are provided
- Maintaining accurate information on the database for both programme participants, Alumni and other key contacts
- Supporting the Business Development team by developing relationships with their partner organisations keeping them informed about programmes and opportunities
This role would suit someone with proven experience in event coordination, or another relevant profession, with a demonstrable track record of planning and delivering residential and non-residential events. Please be aware the role requires overnight stays to support the programmes - in blocks of 2-4 nights totalling approximately 35 nights spread over the year.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.