£800 per day
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a central government organisation to recruit for a QSHE Manager based in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a QSHE Manager to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for driving process improvements, developing quality strategic initiatives across an expanding organisation.
* To manage a multi facility national logistic operation, and working closely with 3 PL Quality teams - ensuring their processes and policies align with the organisations.
* To provide input when creating internal strategy on the quality, standard and processes within the supply chain.
* To work closely with the product development team on quality related issues, and make sure steps are put in place to minimise disruption to the supply chain
* To manage the long term relationship between external partners and to work closely building long term relationships with internal stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Candidate must be familiar with ISO 9001standard, also medical equipment regulations
* To be responsible for driving process improvements, developing quality
strategic initiatives across an expanding organisation - to be considered the candidate must demonstrate their capability of working within CI environment.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.