Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown are currently working on behalf of an leading global provider of facility services based in Stoke. They are now looking for an ambitious and experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join their vibrant and high performing Human Resources team on a permanent basis. This role is full time paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
As the Resource Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the target operating model for mobile engineering resource and conducting short and long-term resource forecasts This will ensure we have the correct number of resources to deliver the required service levels to our customers. The role will also involve liaison with engineering and the central supply chain team in regard to outsourcing PPM activities and obtaining best value for money solutions without compromising service quality and client's compliance.
- Ownership of dynamic scheduling software (IFS 360) to ensure the optimum configuration and use by the Operations/Scheduling teams.
- Ownership of the resource forecasting software (IFS WISE) to establish and maintain the target operating model for mobile engineering
- Monthly Demand v's Capacity modelling will allow more effective use of Direct Delivery vs Subcontract reducing costs and providing opportunities for cost avoidance
- Capacity modelling will enhance work winning capability, allowing greater confidence when TUPE transferring engineering resources.
- Capacity modelling will enhance work winning capability, allowing more accurate sizing of resource requirements
- Develop and maintain labour forecast tool to support forward resource planning process
- Liaise with engineering, supply chain and 3rd party supplier teams to package activities which require outsourcing
- Ensure effective communication with all internal and third parties
- Support mobilisation and demobilisation of contracts regarding resource requirements
- Liaise with engineering team to maximise self-delivery potential & mobile workforce development
- Liaise with engineering performance management team to develop value for money solutions and improve customer satisfaction:
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in engineering or logistic resource planning
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic SQL understanding would be advantageous
- Experience of data modelling tools and techniques.
For further information about the role and if you wish to apply, please contact Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant by Email at: [email protected] / 020 3017 5031
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.