Senior HR Advisor
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a local government organisation to recruit for a Senior HR Advisor based in Cheshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for providing clear profession HR strategy advice.
* To provide professional advice to HR leads, liaise on casework specifically targeting sickness absence.
* To undertake job evaluations advising manager on job content making sure results are fit for purpose and producing fair evaluations.
* To manager any teams or when appropriate people resources.
* O analyse and interpret data from different sources, review and offer improvement to deliver value for money.
* To proactively analyse workflow information, flagging issues to HR Leads.
* Ensure that all advice is line with the organisations values.
* Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
* Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, Codes of Practice and Human Resources Policies and Procedures
* Political awareness and sensitivity
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.