Eden Brown is working with a large, high profile health charity on this exciting Senior Innovation and Development Manager Job vacancy.
This role will be advertised with flexible location, within the UK, and is a full time permanent role, although may consider working 4 days a week. In terms of salaries we are recruiting between the following ranges which depends on contractual location and skills/experience:
- London and SE office (Epsom) = £41,792 - £46,435
- Homebased and Region/national offices = £38,674 - £43,317
The Senior Innovation and Development Manager will lead on the charity's product development activities (such as their customer facing fundraising initiatives), ensuring that they have the right portfolio of engagement and fundraising products to meet their audience's needs. Working across the department, this role will support teams with their own product development as well as deliver cross team initiatives that help the charity drive forward their ambitious customer strategy.
Key parts of this role include:
This role would suit someone with the following experience:
- Experience of delivering mass fundraising or engagement products to external audiences and customers.
- Experience of marketing techniques that build long term engagement with customers.
- Knowledge of product development and the lifecycle of engagement products.
- Use insight and analytics to evaluate, drive decisions and identify opportunities.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.