Eden Brown is working with a fantastic charity in North West London on their Senior Marketing Executive role working with the Challenges and Social Media team. The charity supports vulnerable children and their families, children with special educational needs and people with learning disabilities and autism.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work together with your peer Senior Marketing Executive - Events and closely with the Marketing Assistant, support the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing and communications strategy including social media. You will support the creative development of marketing and communication projects and activities.
- Be the 'account manager' for all Challenges
- Work with the Challenges team on developing ideas for challenge events
- Develop and implement the marketing and communications for the charity's portfolio of challenge events in collaboration with Challenges team
- Support the Head of Marketing in developing the charity's social media & SEO strategy and ensure best practice
- Together with marketing assistant to research opportunities for and to implement pro-active social media campaigns
- Take the lead on implementing the social media strategy to grow and manage their social media presence; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Work on other projects as required by the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager
This role would suit someone with the following experience:
- Substantial proven experience in a similar position supporting a senior person
- Substantial proven experience in delivering marketing projects and activities from inception to launch
- Proven experience in developing creative concepts across a range of marketing channels
- Proven experience of writing high quality content
- Strong experience of liaising with and coordinating all elements of a marketing project including internal and external stakeholder management
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.