Eden Brown is pleased to be working with a fantastic health/social welfare charity in Central London to help them find someone for their exciting Senior Partnerships Officer (Philanthropy) vacancy.
The Senior Partnerships Officer will maximise income from a range of partners within the corporate sector, public sector and from private individuals (philanthropy). You will achieve this by building a strong pipeline of suitable prospects and engaging in account management and cultivation activities which lead to valuable and committed relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
* Account manage partnerships, relationships and contracts within agreed industries and sectors (including corporate, public sector and charitable sectors/ philanthropy).
* Devise development plans for existing partners, which lead to renewal at increased value and levels of commitment.
* Devise cultivation plans for prospects which lead to financial commitment.
* Work with internal teams to ensure all activity in support of existing partnerships are implemented, based on agreements.
* Lead on information for monitoring and evaluation to feed into end of year reports and new proposals (qualitative, statistical and financial information).
* Feed a new business pipeline, by identifying, researching and planning approaches to suitable prospects.
* Write proposals and other materials required to secure commitments.
* Develop a network of key contacts in given industries.
We are looking for someone with outstanding success in major donor fundraising. Proven ability to secure new business, proven ability to successfully account manage commercial or fundraising relationships, leading to renewals and increasing levels of commitment and the ability to work across teams and departments in a collaborative manner and to proactively engage colleagues on projects and initiatives is essential.
To apply for this role click on the link to send your CV. Call Tony Williams on 020 3017 5014 if you would like to fund out more. Closing date is 9am on Tuesday 17 November.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.