Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown is excited to be working in partnership with a Health charity based in London who is on the look out for a Senior Programme Manager to join their successful team on a 12 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity to strategically engage short term and long term programmes in developing countries.
This is an interesting role within the organisation, which is looking for a talented individual who is able to work closely with team members in order to successfully carry out the development of the organisation. This role will involve securing new contracts and maintaining relationships with programme funders.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects and ensure high quality outputs
- Continuously providing oversight of relationships with clients and partners on programmes
- Managing programme managers are providing accurate internal and external reporting
- Maintain programme finances and identify finance issues
- Previous experience of project management in health or international development
- Ability and experience in building successful relationships with clients
- Strong knowledge of financial management
- Excellent understanding of people and team management
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP as the role may close before the advertised deadline. Contact Stephen on [email protected] - 0203 017 5006
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.