We have an exciting opportunity for a Trust Fundraiser to work for an amazing international charity at their UK HQ in Central London.
The Senior Trust Fundraising Officer will lead on all their Trusts and Foundations relationships and activities and will deliver excellent tailored stewardship to existing supporters, and a rolling research plan to ensure the pipeline of opportunities is continually refreshed. The role manages the portfolio of Trusts and Foundations which contributes to over £300,000 funding to the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver first class stewardship and relationship management to Trusts and Foundations donors to maximise the value and length of their support
- Produce general and bespoke reports (as required) to keep donors updated on the work they are funding
- Develop a creative strategy to engage Trusts and Foundations to increase income, including tailored communications and timely updates on relevant information
- Bring an innovative approach to pipeline development, generating new opportunities from a range of sources and approaches
- Represent the charity externally at meetings, presentations and networking events to raise awareness of their work and increase credibility with potential or current donors
- Actively engage in identifying opportunities to leverage Trusts and Foundations relationships to maximise high value donations through other income streams
This role would suit someone with a proven track record of securing income from Trusts and Foundations, working knowledge of relevant research tools and approaches as well as excellent oral and written skills with the ability to write compelling and persuasive funding applications.
If you would like to apply send your CV to Tony Williams at [email protected] or call Tony for more information on 020 3017 5014.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.