Eden Brown is working in partnership with a Health Charity based in Milton Keynes who are looking for an experienced Supporter Care & Database Coordinator.
This is a full time, 1 year contract to cover a maternity leave and is due to start in September 2019.
- Maintaining CRM database (ThankQ) and championing its use across the organisation ensuring a high standard of data management.
- Day-to-day delivery of plans to support data management strategy, including compliance with data protection and fundraising regulations.
- Providing monthly income and management reports to assist fundraising and marketing activities.
- Utilising existing database processes and coding structure for income processing.
- Producing ad hoc analysis requests that inform the development of business processes and opportunities by extracting and manipulating data using Microsoft Office applications.
- Delivering a superior individualised experience to membership and its supporters.
- Coordinating and developing approach to supporter care and supporter experience.
Personal specification & skills required:
- Experience of producing analysis to evaluate project or campaign activity
- Working knowledge of CRM databases (preferably ThankQ)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially word and excel
- Experience of using data to inform fundraising and marketing activity
- Knowledge of data protection legislation
- A highly proactive, ambitious, innovative, self-motivated and solution focused.
If the above role is of interest and you wish to get more details, please contact Julia on 0203 017 5007 or email your CV to [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.