Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Eden Brown are working in collaboration with a Public Sector organisation based in Manchester to recruit for a Talent and Alumni Associate. This is a temporary position.
- To support regional sales teams by chasing stakeholders to sign contracts for the programmes and other administrative support for the team
- To be responsible for the administration of online systems (e.g. Salesforce) and the preparation and printing of session materials/resources in line with standardised programme processes and timelines.
- To make outbound phone calls to potential applicants for the organisation's programmes in order to generate completed applications
- To support the creation/analysis of programme impact and experience reports.
- To maintain effective relationships and communication with key external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, and ability to manage competing priorities and/or deadlines
- Good analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative data) and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage relationships with diverse and often senior stakeholder groups
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) experience of using customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce
- Experience in working within a public sector organisation
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.