Trust Fundraising Manager - York/ Home based
Interim or Permanent contract
Part Time 21 hours
Salary: £30,000 (Circa)
Are you looking for a role where your talents as an experienced and ambitious trust fundraising specialist can benefit tens of thousands of families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people?
As Trust Fundraising Manager, you will lead on the delivery of the trust fundraising strategy, developing applications and reporting to trusts, foundations and other grant making bodies. As part of a dynamic team, you will work closely with the Trust Fundraiser to develop and agree the annual opportunities pipeline for trust fundraising, undertaking required research and writing targeted, compelling and engaging proposals tailored to specific trusts, foundations or other grant making bodies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Line management of Trust Fundraiser
- Remaining abreast of new funding sources and emerging trends for trust fundraising.
- Maintaining oversight and meeting trust fundraising annual and project income targets.
- Preparing documentation for senior operations meetings to inform decision making on opportunities to fund new projects.
- Lead on implementation of the trust fundraising strategy, supporting the Head of Fundraising with the future development and input into the wider fundraising strategy.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent research and writing skills. Your influential writing and exceptional document presentation skills compliment your proven ability to research and secure new funding opportunities. With an open and participative working style, you are a great team player and able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date CV to [email protected] or call 0113 220 7540. If this role is not for you and you know anyone in your network who may be interested please pass on my details. We pay a generous £200 referral bonus for a successfully placed candidate.
Closing Date: Monday 8th July 2019
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.