Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with a human rights Charity based in London who is on the look out for a Trusts Fundraising Manager to join their successful team. You will manage the Trust funding portfolio in the 4-5 figure income band within the Trust and Statutory fundraising team. The team has been successful in sustaining and growing income and this is a new role designed to support further growth potential in the 4-5 figure income band.
- Develop and implement plans to grow Trust income.
- Line manage two Trust Fundraisers providing support and guidance on application development, donor reporting and donor stewardship.
- Manage the income budget for low to mid value Trusts.
- Research new funding opportunities.
- Significant experience of Trust fundraising achieving income targets.
- Experienced of developing successful applications to a range of Trust funders.
- Strong prospect research skills and experience using a range of strategies
- Ability to develop and manage income budgets, monitoring financial performance against targets
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trust Fundraiser with some management experience to help drive the charities income. If you are keen to explore the opportunity in more detail, please get in touch with Vicky on [email protected] or call 0113 220 7540.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.