Eden Brown is working in partnership with a large, high profile disability charity to help them in the recruitment of an interim Trusts & Statutory Fundraising Manager. This post will be for roughly 3-6 months to help steady the ship before they decide on a permanent appointment.
The key objectives of the role in this interim timeframe will be:
- Develop trusts pipeline unlikely in time frame you would get many large Trusts bids out but they need someone to help the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships to develop and warm up a pipeline of larger Trusts and Foundations ready for the permanent employee to pick up
- Scope out and identify Statutory funding opportunities and wherever possible get bids out the door
- Develop cases for support - they have multiple identified funding programmes but they need to be worked up into case for support documents
- Support Senior Trusts and Statutory Officer
- Support in development of ways of working e.g. pipeline management which is lacking at the moment.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record of trust and statutory fundraising and achieving challenging income targets, experience of securing five figure gifts as well as experience of devising and maintaining budgets.
To apply click on the link below. To find out more call Tony Williams at Eden Brown on 020 3017 5014 or email [email protected]
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.