JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of this role is to lead on the delivery and quality of EDT’s School programmes in the Midlands, meeting targets for the number of students participating, key account management and income generation. Responsibility for developing quality Experience Days, delivery of national contract and reporting of targets of UK Experience Days for charity.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Make recommendations to COO for operational improvements for Schools Programmes in the Midlands and Experience Days for the charity.
- Lead on the implementation plan of the Experience Day’s Strategy
- Initiate, produce, implement and manage plans to identify new business opportunities to expand the numbers of organisations involved in the schemes
- Liaise with the fundraising leads to generate funds with a focus on Experience Days based programmes
- Produce and implement plans to ensure the retention and expansion of companies and schools participating in the Midlands Schools programmes.
- Work with EDT’s Marketing Manager to agree a Midlands region calendar of communication to stakeholders
- Supporting account managers to deliver the school programmes activity of key contracts and grants in the Midlands
- Management of some national/regional accounts
- Attendance and ‘front of house’ role at regional events such as programme launch days, workshops and ‘celebration’ days.
- Operational overview of all Midlands School programme events ensuring stakeholders receive a high quality and consistent experience.
Operational & budget management
- Agree an annual budget with the COO and be accountable for delivering successfully against that target, with a focus on cost control, quality delivery as well as income generation.
- Regular financial and operational reporting to the COO.
- Working with the COO and Experience Days Education Officers to ensure Experience Days processes are continually reviewed, implemented and delivered consistently to a high standard. This will include liaison with relevant parties in the Scotland office to ensure development meets cross-national needs
- Ensure all staff are trained in the use of EDT data bases, and that data is accurate and input in agreed timeframes
- Liaise with peer managers on targets, delivery teams and ensure best practise is shared.
- Regular updates on School Projects targets and delivery to Head of School Projects, and ensuring best practise is shared.
- Ensuring resourcing needs are met and amended during peak event delivery times.
- Develop and recruit staff as required.
- Management of Schools delivery staff in the Midlands
- Management of Experience Days England Coordinator
- Management and effective deployment of contractors who support delivery
Interviews will be held on the 4th June in Birmingham.