Could you be the volunteer recruitment superstar we are looking for? A dedicated team player equipped with great communication, administrative and IT skills, and with a passion for promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion in education.
Do you fancy either working from home (wherever that is in England) or from our Fleet Street London Offices, with 30 days paid holiday (plus the public ones!) and a volunteering allowance of up to 5 days, on a national government funded programme?
If so, then then we want to hear from you!
Education and Employers is looking for a senior recruitment co-ordinator to work nationally with a range of schools, local authorities, multi-academy trusts, educational professionals, and highly skilled volunteers to facilitate the placement of skilled volunteers onto governing boards, as part of its Inspiring Governance programme. Helping to improve leadership in our school and academies, while at the same time developing your corporate recruitment skills within a respected not-for profit organisation in a rapidly changing sector.
Key duties include:
- Helping to engage new clients to our service by further engaging with governance recruiters (i.e., schools and academies) across all the English regions.
- Supporting existing governance recruiters signed up to Inspiring Governance to be more effective users by providing training and resources.
- Scrutinizing data to identify client needs and providing extra assistance to “High Needs” schools: those that need it the most.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with educational stakeholders nationally and regionally.
- Analysing school performance data to precisely target those schools that need the most help.
- Developing management information and impact data for client reporting.
- Representing the charity’s governance programmes online and at external events and meetings.
- Helping existing governance recruiters to be more effective users by supporting and delivering training and mentoring.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 4th July. Successfully shortlisted candidates will be notified within that week. Interviews will take place over the 12th and 13th July online.
Applications will only be accepted from those with the right to work in the UK with a valid passport/visa
Please note we will only consider applications with BOTH A CV AND A COVERING LETTER. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.