We are looking for an outstanding Delivery Excellence Manager to help us drive and maintain excellence in the delivery of our global programmes. You will be responsible for ensuring delivery meets our own and clients’ expectations across our Education Services Group (ESG). As a technical expert in delivery, you will lead a revitalised approach to delivery excellence, ensuring there is a clear and codified approach to adaptive programming across projects, and that best practice is applied in projects through an embedded, fit-for-purpose Delivery Excellence (DE) framework.
The successful post-holder will have:
- an excellent understanding of project delivery and effective track record of supporting large-scale and/or complex projects and programmes to achieve excellence
- a deep knowledge and of the application of formal Programme and Project Management (PPM) methods to guide successful delivery
- an excellent understanding of relevant business processes that enable delivery excellence
- commercial knowledge and awareness including the operational and financial design of complex projects to support successful outcomes
- a strong understanding of business transformation, process development and change principles
- outstanding stakeholder, inter-personal and relationship management skills, with highly developed influencing and negotiation skills
- highly developed problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to shifting contexts
- the ability to communicate complex technical work to both senior stakeholders and non-experts
- strong line-management skills, especially across remote teams
- significant experience working in or closely with Corporate/business services to improve delivery processes
- an accredited Project and/or Programme Management qualification
In return we offer 30 days annual leave, a 6% matched pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits, excellent training, and family friendly policies to support flexible working.
Please note, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to close our vacancies early.
About the organisation
Education Development Trust is a leading education services charity working in over 80 countries. We have over 50 years’ experience delivering high impact large-scale education programmes, influential consultancy and running and a global public education research programme. Together, these enable us to help transform school systems worldwide and fulfil Education Development Trust’s mission.
Education Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.