Education Development Trust is an education charity that exists to transform lives by improving education around the world. We work collaboratively with national and local governments, schools and other partners to design and deliver sustainable solutions to improve education.
As Marketing Manager your role will be to support on the development and execution of the marcomms strategy for Education Development Trust. You will ensure consistent and accurate brand management, working closely with departments throughout the business by providing advice and guidance on the use of our corporate brand and associated products, services, brands and sub-brands.
You will generate timely, compelling, rich content for diverse audiences across different channels to represent the breadth and depth of Education Development Trust’s expertise.
You will provide informative, engaging and responsive internal communications for all Education Development Trust staff, trustees and consultants. You will help develop knowledgeable and confident employees and consultants through informed and tailored communications,
Working in a small, busy corporate marcomms team, you will be required to engage regularly with colleagues at all levels and in all key international markets. You will manage projects related to client and influencer engagement, and to help ensure inter-departmental adherence to agreed working practices in achieving our mutual aims.
- Good working knowledge of B2B marketing discipline, especially the role of brand in supporting organisational growth, and strategies for influencing senior level decision makers.
- Good working knowledge of role of internal communications.
- Good understanding of the marketing and communications discipline, including the role of brand and branding in supporting organisational growth.
- Demonstrable experience of managing marcomms plans to detailed levels, and supporting the development of marcomms strategies.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing internal communications programmes using a variety of channels with personal responsibility for curating and writing content.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing the briefing and production of branded materials in support of brand growth.
- Excellent – ideally copywriter level – writing skills, and excellent verbal communications skills.
In return we offer:
- 30 days annual leave
- A flexible working environment
- A range of flexible benefits
We would be open to applicants seeking slightly reduced hours.
First stage interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 5th August.
Education Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.