We are the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF), an independent grant-making charity that is committed to ensuring that children from all backgrounds can fulfil their potential and make the most of their talents.
We offer grants to a variety of organisations, such as schools, local authorities and charities, to trial new projects aiming to help 3 – 18 year olds succeed, whether that’s improving their educational performance, giving them valuable life skills or preparing them for the world of work or further study.
We are looking for Regional Delivery Lead to join us as a part of the Dissemination & Impact team, who will have the ability and credibility to be an effective ambassador for the EEF in the West Midlands and Central region.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- 27 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible start and end working times (core hours are 10am and 4pm)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pension (matched with 5% employer contributions)
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay (conditions apply)
- Access to confidential Employee Assistance Programme
If you have experience of developing partnerships and delivering effective change across a school or organisation, this is the perfect opportunity to augment your skills and track record of delivering successful projects in an important arena.
There is a substantial attainment gap between pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds and their classmates. As Regional Delivery Lead, you will play a significant part in improving attainment and closing gaps for those from disadvantaged backgrounds to help secure a fairer future for all.
As the Regional Delivery Lead, you will act as a broker between the EEF, schools and key intermediaries in the region (such as research schools, local authorities and maths hubs), ensuring schools can access the high-quality support, training and coaching available from the Research School Network and other EEF partners.
The core purpose of this work is to ensure that EEF’s evidence and resources are reaching schools, particularly those in disadvantaged circumstances.
Working as part of a small, focused team, you will:
- Build and maintain a strong network of contacts with system leaders, key influencers and headteachers
- Ensure the Research Schools are recognised as key delivery partners in the region by working closely with them and the central EEF team
- Develop a deep understanding of local and regional school improvement priorities to support engagement
- Monitor and provide quality assurance regarding the implementation of CPD and training from all delivery partners
To join us as a Regional Delivery Lead, you will need:
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders within the education arena
- A good understanding of the value and the role of evidence in driving improvements in pupil attainment
- Understanding of the education landscape in your home region
- A track record of project management and delivering change across a school or organisation
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please click the 'apply now' button shown and download the recruitment pack. As part of the application, you will be invited to complete an Equal Opportunities section. Completing this aspect of the application is not mandatory and will not affect or be linked to your application.
Closing Date: 5th November 2020.
First stage Interviews: w/c 9th November 2020.
Second stage interviews: w/c 16th November 2020.
We reserve the right to change the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in the selection process.
If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closing this post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time, please contact our Human Resources team to request arrangements for an application to be submitted within the original time frame.
The EEF is committed to creating a diverse environment and ensuring that all qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment. We are committed to fair and inclusive recruitment practices (and are open to job shares, secondments, part-time and flexible working schedules).