We are celebrating 30 years of providing bereavement support and have an exciting opportunity for a Bereavement Services Manager to lead the delivery of our holistic bereavement service in Edgbaston Birmingham
The Bereavement Services Manager will ;
- Lead and develop Edward’s Trust holistic bereavement service in line with Edward’s Trust Strategy and Service Delivery Plan.
- Provide guidance and support to counselling and wellbeing teams
- Continuously improve clinical practice together with Trustees CEO, staff and volunteer counsellors
- Be the designated Safeguarding Lead for Edward’s Trust
- Be an active and involved member of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to all aspects of Edward’s Trust to help us achieve our strategic goals and work towards achieving our vision.
The ideal candidate will be a Counsellor with at least two years post-qualification clinical practice experience and will also have a good understanding of line management
Please Note applications without a covering letter will not be considered
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.