We are celebrating 30 years of providing bereavement support and have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to support the delivery of our holistic bereavement service in Edgbaston Birmingham
The Operations Manager will ;
- Develop Edward’s Trust Bereavement Services in line with Edward’s Trust Strategy and Service Delivery Plan.
- Provide line management and support to the counselling and wellbeing team.
- Support the delivery of clinical practice together with the Trusts Clinical Lead, Trustees, CEO and staff.
- Be the designated Safeguarding Lead for Edward’s Trust.
- Be an active and involved member of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to all aspects of Edward’s Trust to help us achieve our strategic goals.
To apply ;please forward your CV with a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet the person specification . Please Note ; applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on Friday 9 August