Elfrida Rathbone Camden has secured further funding for our keynote multidisciplinary family support service delivered in partnership with Citizens Advice Camden. We are seeking to fill several posts for this innovative and exciting project: ERC is seeking to appoint a manager to lead and coordinate ERC’s Family Support Service projects and staff. The manager will create strong working relationships with a range of agencies to ensure provision of high-quality support to families and support the development and sustainability of the ERC family support service.
- To line manage ERC family support workers and co-ordinate work with staff in partner agencies including a Citizens Advice Camden (CAC) Financial Inclusion Worker
- To supervise the recruitment, training and support of parents acting as Community Connectors supporting other families
- To ensure that staff activities and services are co-ordinated to meet the outputs and outcomes set by funders.
- to integrate service delivery with the aims and outcomes of other statutory and non-statutory services to extend the reach of ERC Family Support services and increase business development opportunities.
- To monitor service delivery against performance indicators through the regular collection and analysis of data. To provide regular monitoring and evaluative reports both externally and internally.
- To ensure that ERC Family Support Service maintains effective systems to receive referrals including integration with eCAF and Common Assessment Frameworks.
- To ensure that the Family Support Service receives and responds to complaints and feedback effectively
- To identify staff training needs and arrange appropriate training and development opportunities within agreed budgets.
- To organise and maintain regular team meetings and staff support mechanisms
Finance & Fundraising
- To monitor and maintain project expenditure within agreed budgets.
- To identify and report any child protection concerns, and work to follow Elfrida Rathbone Camden’s Safeguarding Children Policy
- To follow all other Elfrida Rathbone Camden policies and procedures including those relating to respect to Confidentiality, Equality and Diversity, and Health & Safety.
Person Specification - Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience of delivering services in diverse urban communities to support vulnerable children and their families.
- Experience of managing staff delivering family support services including volunteers.
- Experience and skills in setting up, managing and delivering new projects.
- Experience of carrying out staff supervision, training and recruitment.
- Understanding and knowledge of preventative frameworks and approaches for family support services.
- Experience of liaising with a wide range of statutory and voluntary sector services to ensure that the needs of children and families are met holistically.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of frameworks and good practice for Integrated Working, Safeguarding and Common Assessment.
- A sound knowledge of current developments in social care practice affecting children and families.
- Understanding of equal opportunities issues in social care, and experience of taking action to address these.
- Experience of implementing a comprehensive system to monitor outputs and outcomes of a social care service.
- Firm commitment to aims and values of ERC and to equal opportunity in all its aspects.
- A professional qualification linked to the delivery of family support services e.g. social work, teaching, health, counselling/therapy, youth and community work.
Please go to our website to apply and find out more about. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Deadline: Monday 8th July, 9am (interviews to be held on 15th July)