We are looking for an ambitious manager to take charge of our major growth plans to provide accommodation and employment for the homeless. Emmaus Bradford is a homelessness charity with a difference - we don’t just give people a bed for the night; we offer a home, meaningful work and a sense of belonging. The key requirements of the job are:
- To develop and implement a capital fundraising strategy
- To apply to suitable trusts and foundations for start-up funding
- To enhance and expand the retail offer and other income-generating activities
- To identify and acquire a suitable residential building
- To launch the Emmaus Companion offer - providing home, work and support.
We are looking for someone with experience in a senior managerment role with proven expertise in project management, fundraising and business development. Third sector experience and some knowledge of retail management are desirable.
Please refer to the application pack and job description for more details.