You will already be an incredible Charity Fundraiser ready to be a key player with responsibilities to run appeals, develop regular giving and legacies, recruit new supporters, provide first class supporter care, manage events and speak in church and other supporter meetings.
We have an incredible community of supporters and your job is to inspire more people to join this movement of change, working with them to bring hope for a better future and bringing holistic healthcare to those who battle poverty and sickness in hard-to-reach communities in Malawi, Nepal and India.
If you have a proven track record of at least three years in charity fundraising we’d love to hear from you. We're looking for a person who is a dedicated charity fundraiser ready to rise to the challenge of raising vital funds for our health projects.
We believe Every Life Matters. As an experienced international healthcare charity, we’re committed to helping transform lives through compassionate, effective, and sustainable healthcare, and guided by our Christian faith. We work closely with trusted partners in Malawi, Nepal and India to tackle inequalities for people who are excluded and marginalised by sickness and poverty through developing palliative care, reducing the impact of disease and responding to healthcare emergencies.
Our ideal Fundraising Manager
- At least three years of Charity Fundraising experience.
- Experienced in building a regular giving income stream
- Experienced in creating and running fundraising appeals
- A people person, brilliant at building strong supporter relationships and donor journeys
- A motivational and confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and hard-working, equally competent when working alone or as part of a team.
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, Excel, Raisers Edge NXT
- Strong social media skills
- Preferably educated to degree or similar standard
EMMS International is a non-denominational Christian charity. The post-holder will be committed to our Christian beliefs and values. The role involves talking and praying in churches and with supporters about our work and our shared Christian beliefs.
Travel - You may be required to travel mainly within the UK and possibly overseas to our projects in Malawi, Nepal or India.
Right to work in the UK - All staff are required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK
Please send your CV with a letter of application to Mary Robertson, Director of Fundraising -
The letter of application will be no more than two sides A4. Please tell us why you are an excellent candidate for the role and describe the skills and expertise you will bring which align with the Job description.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 May, 2021
Interviews on Zoom: from Monday 7 June, 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.