Lead, plan and deliver Empire Fighting Chance events including mass-participation, community and corporate events.
12 months Maternity Leave Cover
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all events meet health & safety requirements, liaising with venues and suppliers, recruiting and briefing volunteers and staff for each event, acting as the main contact for all enquiries for the event, marketing to sell tables or recruit participants.
- Responsibility for recruiting and selling each event or activity to its full capacity through: converting enquiries into sign-ups, timely processing of bookings and invoicing, ongoing evaluation of marketing progress, and building strong relationships.
- Stewarding supporters throughout the supporter journey by building good relationships, providing encouragement, answering questions and updating their records effectively.
- Build successful relationships with corporate contacts and enhance their experience as supporters through: visits and talks, tours of the gym, arranging boxfit sessions with the Coaching team, encouraging participation in events, acting as the main point of contact.
- Assisting supporters in developing and implementing their own fundraising events or activities for Empire Fighting Chance i.e. receiving enquiries and advising on best practice, guiding supporters to help maximise income and enhance experience, attending events as requested, following up and thanking.
- Work alongside the Marketing Executive to develop and implement marketing plans for each event.
- Capture and generate content for social media and the website including photographs, video, writing blog posts, event descriptions.
- Research opportunities for new events and implement as necessary.
- Support the Administration Assistant in processing fundraising admin e.g. financial reports, sponsorship reports, regular donors, banking and thanking.
- Co-ordinating fundraising and awareness-raising within the community through activities such as bucket collections, representing the charity at events and courses, facilitating visits to gym, public speaking.
- Assist in booking Team Building Days for corporate groups and helping to facilitate the days.
- Organising and implementing (with support from the wider team) ad-hoc events, activities and opportunities across the organisation for example: theatre visits, dinners and balls, guest speakers, networking events, photoshoots, filming or volunteering opportunities.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.