Would you like to do something different next Monday morning and make a real difference to every day?
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for an Individual Giving Manager to join our fundraising team.
If successful you will be responsible for raising income for ENABLE Scotland to support people who have learning disabilities through promoting fundraising activity. This will encompass working to ensure we achieve our income goals, meeting standards of data management and reporting, as well as working with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure we can continue to fund high quality services through charitable income.
As Individual Giving Manager, you will be an externally-facing member of the team which will require you to be a highly motivated individual who is skilled at working with people across a wide range of ages and settings. You will be passionate about people and have our cause at the very heart of all you do. You will be able to communicate how fundraising can achieve our vision for an equal society for people with learning disabilities and encourage people to do so.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* A sound knowledge and understanding of individual giving
* Substantial experience of working within fundraising in a management capacity
* Experience of working to budgets and reporting financial performance
* Experience of preparing programmes of activity to recruit, engage, inspire and retain donors
* Skilled at developing and maintaining internal and external working relationships at all levels
* Ability to prepare detailed reports and proposals and deliver these to external audiences
* A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and starting your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
Interviews to take place on Friday 23rd August.