Who we are:
Energy Saving Trust is an independent organisation dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, low carbon transport and sustainable energy use. We aim to address the climate emergency and deliver the wider benefits of clean energy as we transition to net zero. Energy Saving Trust operates the Home Energy Scotland programme on behalf of the Scottish Government.
What we do:
We empower householders to make better choices, deliver transformative programmes for governments and support businesses with strategy, research and assurance – enabling everyone to play their part in building a sustainable future.
How we do it:
We are expert, collaborative, impartial, innovative, supportive, and determined. We know we can make a difference. We understand the scale of the challenge but will never give up.
Why we need you:
You will join the Home Energy Scotland team within Energy Saving Trust. The team manages the award winning Home Energy Scotland service. The team also manage a number of projects which support the development of Home Energy Scotland. Due to recent growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join this team. The purpose of this new role is to manage two existing projects in particular and provide support across the project life cycle for new projects when required.
The post holder will develop, manage and own the project plans providing management information and reporting to/from various stakeholders to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
This is a full-time, fixed term position until March 2022. Applications close 5pm, 18 January 2021. If this excites you and you want to know more, please review the job description on our website
What we need you to bring:
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience of managing project delivery in an energy related industry
- Experience of contract management and experience of delivering services via a third party
- Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge on technical subjects
- Experience of delivering complex projects with multiple delivery partners
- Excellent inter-personal, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to work as the focus of a geographically dispersed network as well as across Energy Saving Trust teams and senior managers
- A record of delivering results to tight deadlines
- Customer-focussed orientation
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Strong data analysis and handling skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- 25 holiday days a year (pro rata)
- Generous pension contributions, private medical provision, childcare vouchers and more
If this excites you and you want to know more, please see the job description on our website.
If you like what you have read and have the right mix of skills, then we look forward to hearing from you. To apply please visit our website.
If you application is successful you will be invited for interview:
- Interviews will be online and are scheduled for 28-29 January 2021.
(We will allocate a date and time)