Enfield Carers Centre is a member of the Enfield Wellbeing Network, a new consortia of local voluntary sector agencies working across the London Borough of Enfield to address health challenges and inequalities within the community.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Health and Wellbeing Worker who can manage a caseload of clients, develop, and facilitate community activities and lead health and wellbeing empowerment sessions.
This is an exciting new role that includes working alongside health and social care professionals, community organisations and members of the public to empower carers and the person they care for to manage their physical and mental health needs.
The successful candidate will have experience in information & advice, advocacy, community development, housing, health & social care or have a VCS background.
Who Should Apply?
- The Person Specification (in the Job Description above) provides you with a breakdown of the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in the role and highlights whether these are either essential or desirable to the role.
- This role will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Key skills needed:
- Excellent communicator
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to successfully engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Confidence in presenting awareness sessions and ability to facilitate groups and activities around the borough
- Experiencing of recruiting, training and managing volunteers is desirable
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Previous appicants need not apply.
Enfield Carers Centre aims to protect children/ young people and adults who receive Enfield Carers Centre’s services from harm. This includes the children of adults who use our services.
To provide staff and volunteers, as well as children and young people and their families, with the overarching principles that guide our approach to child and adult protection. This policy applies to anyone working on behalf of Enfield Carers Centre including senior managers and the board of trustees, paid staff, volunteers, sessional workers, agency staff and work experience students.
If you would like more information about how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and your rights to access information that we hold on you, please ask for a copy of our full privacy notice or contact:
Enfield Carers Centre
137 – 143 Baker St
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.