Engage Britain an exciting charity are searching for an exceptional Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager.
About Engage Britain
Engage Britain will put people at the heart of policy development, ensuring that those who are affected by policies can contribute their knowledge and experiences to their creation. Great ideas come from combining our different views, knowledge and experiences, so we’ll bring people together to talk and listen. Where voices have been excluded or unheard, we’ll make sure we’re all equally involved in finding answers. Where the problem is rooted in our differences of opinion, we’ll work together to build on the things we agree on.
As ideas emerge, we will test these ideas, learn from and re-test them until everyone is confident they will make a positive difference. And then we’ll work together – with citizens, practitioners, communities and politicians - to make them happen and use them to improve people’s lives.
Our differences are not something to be feared; our differences will enable us to create imaginative, practical and radical answers to the problems our country faces.
Engage Britain is committed to creating to a culture where people from different backgrounds and cultures can come together to share their views and voice. We see difference – both in our work and in our employees – as a strength, so we actively encourage applicants from all ethnicities, political backgrounds and locations across the UK, as well as people who identify as LGBTQ+ or people who may have disabilities, to apply for roles. We are also a family friendly organisation and are open to different flexible working arrangements from people across the UK. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Key tasks of the role:
- Set up, plan and implement Engage Britain’s paid social and digital outreach
- Lead on paid social optimisation and reporting, analysing ongoing results to identify trends and insights. Provide insight to the wider team to reflect goals, and share learnings on how this will link to SEO
- Work closely with the Engage Britain project team to set-up, deliver and optimise day-to-day paid campaigns (ads creation, keyword mining, targeting and tracking) to fit the needs of the projects
- Work within budgets and manage spend on paid social and digital campaigns
- Work closely with the wider organisation to help identify content to reach new audiences and drive traffic to our website.
- Use your knowledge and insight to provide initial thoughts to messaging and positioning for paid content.
- Be comfortable working with data and communicating results and next steps to the wider organisation as appropriate
- Seek innovative ways to test and develop new initiatives that will improve performance now or in the future through all paid social channels
- Develop first drafts for ad copy, which can be refined by Digital Content Editor
- Desire to work within a fast-paced start up environment
For more information on this role and on how to apply please refer to the Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager job pack available via on our website.
Engage Britain are using the Beapplied platform for applications. Please click the apply on website button.
Closing date: Monday 9 November 2020, 09:00.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in late November -early December 2020 (this includes first and potential second interviews).
Location: our office base is in London. We also welcome applications from across the UK.