Engage Britain is a new organisation focused on tackling our country’s most difficult and divisive challenges. Its mission is to show we can be optimistic about the future by putting people at the heart of finding ways forward on the biggest challenges facing the country.
Engage Britain will chart a new course for policymaking to bridge divides. It will support all those who wish to be involved – with all their different views, knowledge and experience – to develop ways forward that are politically sustainable and actually make a difference. It will help them to make sure these ideas are actually adopted.
Engage Britain is committed to working in partnership with a range of organisations. These will vary from local organisations working directly with those most affected by public policies, to national charities campaigning to improve people’s lives, to research institutes seeking to understand social and economic trends.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager who will be at the centre of these partnerships and will take the lead in managing these relationships. This person will also be pivotal in the wider organisation and will have a clear passion for the mission and values of Engage Britain. The key tasks of the role are:
- Developing Engage Britain’s strategic approach to partnerships, and establishing the prioritisation of the associated work as the organisation grows
- Working with Project Directors and staff across the organisation to develop and implement partnerships and ensure that those partnerships operate effectively
- Researching and engaging with organisations who could support the project work of Engage Britain
- Measuring the effectiveness of partnerships and developing understanding of how partnerships help take forward the mission of Engage Britain
- Working with the communications team to promote the work of Engage Britain, establishing a reputation for impartial and rigorous work
- Leading on partnerships events and other initiatives ensuring that they run smoothly and meet the requirements as specified in the partnership agreement
- Designing and negotiating agreements with partner organisations and overseeing the smooth operation of those agreements
- Assisting with the setting and achievement of fundraising targets and identifying fundraising opportunities in the context of developing partnerships
- Contributing to the wider strategy for Engage Britain and develop proposals for future ventures
For more information on this role and on how to apply please refer to the partnerships manager job pack (available below)
Closing date: Thursday 5 December 2019, 09:00