Engage Britain an exciting charity are searching for an exceptional Team PA to join us. The post-holder will join at a time of organisational growth and development and we are looking for someone to come in and be comfortable with juggling a wide range of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
We are a flexible employer and welcome applications from candidates who might want to work flexibly. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are based across the UK.
About Engage Britain
Engage Britain will put people at the heart of policy development, ensuring that those who are affected by policies can contribute their knowledge and experiences to their creation. Great ideas come from combining our different views, knowledge and experiences, so we’ll bring people together to talk and listen. Where voices have been excluded or unheard, we’ll make sure we’re all equally involved in finding answers. Where the problem is rooted in our differences of opinion, we’ll work together to build on the things we agree on.
As ideas emerge, we will test these ideas, learn from and re-test them until everyone is confident they will make a positive difference. And then we’ll work together – with citizens, practitioners, communities and politicians - to make them happen and use them to improve people’s lives.
Our differences are not something to be feared; our differences will enable us to create imaginative, practical and radical answers to the problems our country faces.
Key tasks of the role:
- Provide administration support to the whole organisation where appropriate including meeting arrangements, travel and events
- Provide effective diary support to members of the senior management team and support the directors with tasks as they may arise
- Provide support to project teams including assisting with the coordination of activities and helping to keep project tracking systems up to date.
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure the CRM database is kept up to date
- Assist with scheduling social media posts and circulation of key media mentions to the wider organisation in an agreed format
- Support the Director of Finance & Operations and Office Manager on tasks including, but not limited, to room and venue bookings, office/equipment orders, recruitment logistics and planning of team days
- Take actions and minutes at team meetings where appropriate
- Provide reception support including answering and filtering calls and monitoring of general inboxes where required.
For more information on this role and on how to apply please refer to the Team PA job pack available via the 'Apply on website' button.
Engage Britain are using the Beapplied platform for applications, and details are available in the job pack.
Closing date: Thursday 8 October 2020, 09:00 BST
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview in mid-late October (this includes first and potential second interviews)