We encourage lifelong, meaningful commitment to globally responsible engineering.
We want to help students, educators, engineers and all in and around engineering to recognise the crucial role they play in challenging current practice and creating positive change.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to develop high-quality and engaging educational content and activities to upskill university students and professionals on sustainable transport and mobility. The focus of the educational resources will cover how to reimagine or improve the global transport sector to be more globally responsible, with a particular focus on innovating better ways to meet the needs of the majority of the world’s people, especially those living in low-income countries.
In particular, your role will include:
- Conducting a literature review of HVT’s key publications.
- Leading an online sandpit workshop, with a report on monitoring and evaluation indicators.
- Contributing to monthly reporting requirements.
- Creating a playbook (guidance and resources) for educators from universities around the world, to include a useful and practical online learning series.
- Creating a design challenge for hundreds of university students to participate in. The challenge will be run virtually over a period of one month in July/August 2024.
- Project management, impact analysis and working collaboratively with contributors and partners to deliver a year-long programme of work.
You can expect to work with a friendly, inclusive and passionate team with global responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
12-month milestone-based contract (approximately three days a week or 22.5 hours a week), fully flexible around core hours of 10:00-16:00 GMT
To apply for the role, please send:
- a CV (max 2 pages)
- a covering letter explaining your suitability and motivations for the role
- examples of previous work relevant to this project
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.