English National Ballet seeks to appoint a HR Assistant to support and assist the HR department in the delivery of an outstanding generalist HR service to all ENB employees throughout their employment.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to deal with situations calmly, confidentially and with sensitivity. You will have experience of working with HR database systems, have a proactive approach to work and an ability to solve problems creatively.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), professional with the ability to deal with situations calmly, confidentially and with sensitivity.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Approachable with an ability to build and maintain successful working relationships at all levels and across a diverse workforce.
- A proactive approach to work and an ability to solve problems creatively.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office packages, particularly Outlook and Word.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of working in an HR environment.
- Experience of working with a highly skilled and/or creative staff base.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience of working with HR database systems.
- Willingness to learn and develop relevant skills and professional accreditation.
- Professional and ethical attitude and approach in all aspects of your work as an ambassador for the Company.
- Effective in balancing work and life demands.
Permanent, Full Time
Circa £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Hours of working
Such hours are necessary to carry out duties, 9.30am to 5.30pm/10am to 6pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required for which no additional pay will be available.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY. Additional working may be required away from the office occasionally.
Deadline for applications: 9am on 3 January 2020.
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to take place in week commencing 13 January 2020.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most recent referees to us.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.