Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Salary Scale: NJC Pay Scale 9 – 13 £21,269 - £23,023 (the starting salary for this post will be £21,269)
Location: The post will be based at our office: Suite 11, Davey House, 31A St Neots Road, St Neots, PE19 7BA. However, we operate a ‘work from where’s best’ policy.
Benefits: Flexible working, occupational maternity pay, occupational sick pay, individual training budget, 5% pension.
The post-holder will by key to the effective organisation of EqualiTeach's training events with schools and other organisations. The role involves ensuring that facilitators have relevant resources and information to effectively deliver training events and to attend meetings. The post-holder will support the monitoring and evaluation of this work through collating feedback and producing reports. They will also be required to support the smooth running of the office through stocktaking, ordering supplies and being the first point of call for enquiries.
Background to EqualiTeach:
EqualiTeach is a not-for-profit equality and diversity training and consultancy organisation, which works with organisations to provide support, guidance and training to help them to meet their equality duties and objectives. Our vision is an equal, inclusive and productive society where everyone is valued and able to achieve their full potential.
- Being the first point of call for telephone enquiries
- Ensuring that staff members have required information and resources to deliver workshops and training and to attend meetings
- Collating feedback and creating evaluation reports for customers
- Stocktaking and ordering resources
- Administration of EqualiTeach’s services, such as the Equalities Award
- Contributing to the general administration, well running and development of the organisation
- Experience of being the first point of contact for an organisation and dealing with general enquiries is desirable
- Experience of office organisation, such as stock taking and organising delivery of resources to staff members is desirable
- Knowledge of the education sector is desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Intermediate level IT skills in standard Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and a demanding and varied workload
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- A commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 29th July 2022
To apply, please complete the accompanying application form and equalities monitoring form and return both to Claire Currington via email
Interviews will be held in person on Thursday 11th August 2022 in St Neots (please let us know if you’d like to request a remote interview via Zoom, MS Teams or Skype)
EqualiTeach is a Disability Confident Employer
EqualiTeach strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to offer sponsorship to applicants from overseas.
Although the post is advertised as a full-time position, we are happy to explore flexible working options. If you require the application form in a different format, or reasonable adjustments made for interview, please contact us.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you have any questions, or need any further information about this post, please email Claire Currington
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.