Sales and Communications Administrator
Closing date for applictions: 5pm Friday 14 May 2021
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Salary Scale: NJC Pay Scale 18-20: £24,982 - £25,991
Location: The post will be based at our office: Suite 11, Davey House, 31A St Neots Road, St Neots, PE19 7BA. However, a combination of office-based work and working from home will be in place for the foreseeable future.
Benefits: Flexible working, occupational maternity pay, occupational sick pay, individual training budget, 5% pension.
An exciting opportunity to make your mark in this brand-new role at EqualiTeach. The post-holder will have a keen eye for detail and organisation and will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Team with after-sales care, monitoring and evaluation and the implementation of the promotions and marketing strategy, ensuring that EqualiTeach maintains and develops a reputation as a leading equality and diversity organisation.
Background to EqualiTeach
EqualiTeach is a nationwide not-for-profit equality and diversity training and consultancy organisation, which inspires and empowers people to create equal, diverse and inclusive environments where everyone feels safe, valued and able to succeed.
Our vision is of an equal, inclusive and diverse society where everyone is valued and able to succeed.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion training for governors, teachers and support staff
- Interactive workshops with young people
- Production and updating of policies, strategies and guidance documents
- Production of training and educational resources
- An online audit tool, showcasing schools’ commitment to equality: The Equalities Award
- Taking phone calls from potential customers
- Working with customers post-sale to ensure the smooth delivery of services and customer satisfaction
- Creating evaluation reports
- Invoicing and invoice resolution
- Monitoring customer accounts and providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Supporting the implementation of EqualiTeach’s fundraising, promotions, sales and communications strategies in collaboration with the Business Development Manager
- Helping to maintain the organisation’s website and social media
- Contributing to the general administration, well running and development of the organisation
- Experience conducting administrative duties in a general office environment
- Experience of sales & marketing administration is desirable
- Experience of creating content on social media platforms is desirable
- Knowledge of the education sector is desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly computer literate: confident and proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and client relationship management software
- Self-motivated, punctual, and reliable
- Excellent written and spoken (face-to-face and phone) communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to manage a varied workload, balancing scheduled tasks with emerging enquiries, which may have short deadlines
- Commitment to equal opportunities policies and practices, and the promotion of equalities.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews will be held online via Skype, Zoom or MS Teams on Thursday 27th May 2021
EqualiTeach is a Disability Confident Employer
EqualiTeach strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to offer sponsorship to applicants from overseas.
Although the post is advertised as a full-time position, we are happy to explore flexible working options. If you require the application form in a different format, or reasonable adjustments made for interview, please contact us.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.