We are the Equality and Human Rights Commission. We stand up for freedom, compassion and justice in changing times. We do it by promoting and upholding equality and human rights ideals and laws across England, Scotland and Wales. Our work is driven by a simple belief; if everyone gets a fair chance in life, we all thrive.
This post sits in our correspondence function within the Communications team. Correspondence is an integral part of the public face of the Commission and requires skills including; stakeholder management and engagement, communications, writing, organisation, risk management and having good institutional knowledge. A full list of responsibilities can be found via the full Civil Service Jobs advert.
The salary for this role is £38,990.64
• A range of flexible working patterns
• Annual leave entitlement of 30 days (pro-rated for part time employees), plus 8 Bank Holidays per year
• Access to Civil Service Pension Scheme and partnership pension schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme, and a range of employee wellbeing offerings
• Season ticket loans
• Employee Benefits Portal, including cycle to work, charity giving, gym discounts and employee retail savings
• Payment of professional subscriptions
• Favorable enhanced parental leave options
• Mental Health First Aiders
• Access to Civil Service Learning and a range of comprehensive Learning and Development options
• Access to Civil Service Jobs portal
For full details, including how to apply, please visit our full Civil Service Jobs advert.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.