We are the Equality and Human Rights Commission. We stand up for freedom, compassion and justice in changing times. We do it by promoting and upholding equality and human rights ideals and laws across England, Scotland and Wales. Our work is driven by a simple belief; if everyone gets a fair chance in life, we all thrive.
This is the chance to join our Content team at an exciting time of website research and redevelopment. With 3.2 million visitors last year, our website is the public face of the Commission. We want to make sure it meets our users’ needs and reflects our priorities.
The Content Designer will work with the Website and Digital Content Manager to provide a user-focused website for the Commission.
The salary for this role is £31,015.68.
• A range of flexible working patterns
• Annual leave entitlement of 30 days (pro-rated for part time employees), plus 8 Bank Holidays per year
• Access to Civil Service Pension Scheme and partnership pension schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme, and a range of employee wellbeing offerings
• Season ticket loans
• Employee Benefits Portal, including cycle to work, charity giving, gym discounts and employee retail savings
• Payment of professional subscriptions
• Favorable enhanced parental leave options
• Mental Health First Aiders
• Access to Civil Service Learning and a range of comprehensive Learning and Development options
• Access to Civil Service Jobs portal
For further details, including how to apply, please visit our full Civil Service Jobs advert.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.