The Senior Property Advisor is the lead member of the Property Advice Team. The Property Advice Team consists of an in-house Property Advisor, Associate Property Advisors and Volunteer Property Advisors. The team is supported by The Foundation’s Register of Property Professionals.
The Property Advice Team provides advice, consultancy and educational services. This service is delivered by providing on-line information, free helpdesk guidance, training events and consultancy projects to assist organisations in making informed property decisions.
The Senior Property Advisor will have the following key areas of activity and responsibility:
1. Management of Property Advice Team
The Senior Property Advisor will support the Foundation’s CEO in line-managing the Property Advice Team. Aspects of this support will include:
• Ensuring appropriate processes are in place and followed by team members.
• Having oversight of all support, advice and training provided by the team to ensure consistent high levels of content quality and customer care are maintained.
• Ensuring cases, projects and training events are allocated to team members with appropriate knowledge, experiences and availability.
• Developing excellent working relationships with members of the Foundation’s Register of Property Professionals to enable effective referral of charities to them for technical support.
• Verify accurate records are kept by all members of the Property Advice Team and provide information and reports to the Director and Trustees for invoicing and fundraising purposes.
• Deliver excellent customer care by coordinating the Foundation’s support to charities until they query is resolved and beyond.
2. Developing consultancy and training
The Senior Property Advisor will lead on consultancy and training and deliver on projects in line with agreed targets. This will include:
• Identifying potential clients, and proactively seeking opportunities to bid for contract work.
• Leading pitches to potential clients and developing client relationships, quickly and effectively understanding client needs and tailoring solutions to those needs.
• Bringing together project teams from within the Foundation and our network of Associates and Register of Property Professionals.
• Delivering high quality consultancy outputs, in line with Foundation quality assurance practices.
• Project managing timely and high-quality delivery of consultancy work.
3. Other Duties as reasonably required
The post-holder will work with other members of the team to support day to day marketing, research, communication and monitoring and evaluation activities. Additional duties may include:
• Representing the Foundation at external events, supporting our reporting to funders and inputting to our ongoing research.
• Working proactively to ensure that the Property Advice Team remains up to date with property and charity sector knowledge.
• Develop a broad knowledge of complementary organisations and services that can provide support to enquirers to the Property Advice Service, or opportunities for partnership working or collaboration with the Foundation.
• The Foundation requires all employees to work with due regard for the Foundation’s ethos and policies including health and safety, equality and the environment.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.